Chào mừng bạn đến với website Eduboston, Hôm nay eduboston.vn sẽ giới thiệu đến bạn về bài viết Việt Nam có bao nhiêu dân tộc, tình hình phân bố các dân tộc ở nước ta, Hãy cùng chúng tôi tìm hiểu rõ hơn về bài viết Việt Nam có bao nhiêu dân tộc, tình hình phân bố các dân tộc ở nước ta bên dưới.
So how many ethnic groups does Vietnam have? What is the status of ethnic distribution in our country? In what ways are the unique cultural features of ethnic groups expressed? All will be answered through the article “Community of ethnic groups in Vietnam” below.
I. Ethnic groups in Vietnam
1. Ethnic composition in Vietnam
• Vietnam has 54 ethnic groups, the Vietnamese (the Kinh) have the largest population (accounting for about 86% of the country’s population).
Ethnic structure chart in Vietnam in 1999 (%)
2. Characteristics of Vietnamese ethnic groups
• Each ethnic group has its own cultural characteristics, expressed in language, costumes, customs, practices,…
• Ethnic groups with different levels of economic development, all live in solidarity, jointly build and defend the Fatherland.
* Vietnamese people (the scriptures):
– Has a lot of experience in wet rice cultivation.
– Many crafts reach the level of sophistication.
– Massive force in economic and scientific-technological fields.
* Ethnic minorities:
– Different levels of economic development. Each ethnic group has its own experience in production and life.
– Experience in fruit tree planting, animal husbandry, and handicrafts.
* Vietnamese residing abroad:
– Being a part of the Vietnamese ethnic community.
– Indirectly or directly contribute to the construction of the country.
II. Distribution of ethnic groups
1. Kinh ethnic group
• Widely distributed throughout the country but more concentrated in the plains, midlands and coastal areas.
2. Ethnic minorities
• Ethnic minorities are mainly distributed in mountainous and midland areas.
• Northern Midlands and Mountains:
_ Lowland (left bank of the Red River): Tay, Nung.
_ Right bank of the Red River to the Ca River: Thai, Muong.
_ From 700 to 1000m: Dao people.
_ On the high mountain: Hmong.
• Truong Son – Central Highlands:
_ Kon Tum and Gia Lai: Ede, Dak Lak, Gia Rai.
_ Lam Dong: Co ho,…
• South Central Coast and Southern Coast:
_ The Cham and Khmer live intermingled with the Vietnamese.
_ The Chinese live mainly in urban areas, mainly Ho Chi Minh City.
• Currently, ethnic distribution has changed a lot. Thanks to the campaign of sedentary farming and settlement associated with poverty alleviation, shifting cultivation and nomadism of some highland ethnic groups have been limited, the living standards of ethnic groups have been improved, and the environment has been improved.
Hope through the article Community of Vietnamese Ethnic Groups In the above content of Grade 9 Geography, lesson 1 above of hayhochoi.vn helps students easily ask questions like: How many ethnic groups does Vietnam have? What is the situation of ethnic distribution in our country? In what ways are the unique cultural features of ethnic groups expressed? If you have any suggestions and questions, please leave a comment below the article for Hay Learn to recognize and support, wish you good luck in your studies.
>> Watch now: Instructions for answering questions and solving exercises 1, 2, 3 page 6 Geography Textbook 9
Tham khảo thêm: Việt Nam có bao nhiêu dân tộc, tình hình phân bố các dân tộc ở nước ta
Cảm ơn các anh chị đã đọc bài viết Việt Nam có bao nhiêu dân tộc, tình hình phân bố các dân tộc ở nước ta của Eduboston. Hy vọng qua bài viết này các bạn sẽ có nhiều kiến thức và hiểu rõ hơn về Việt Nam có bao nhiêu dân tộc, tình hình phân bố các dân tộc ở nước ta . Đừng quên chia sẻ nêu bạn cảm thấy bài viết của chúng tôi có giá trị nhé!