Chào mừng bạn đến với website Eduboston, Hôm nay eduboston.vn sẽ giới thiệu đến bạn về bài viết Sự truyền ánh sáng, Định luật truyền thẳng ánh sáng, Hãy cùng chúng tôi tìm hiểu rõ hơn về bài viết Sự truyền ánh sáng, Định luật truyền thẳng ánh sáng bên dưới.
- Việt Nam có bao nhiêu dân tộc, tình hình phân bố các dân tộc ở nước ta
- Nguồn âm là gì? Cách nhận biết nguồn âm và đặc điểm chung của nguồn âm
- Lai một cặp tính trạng là gì? Thế nào là lai một cặp tính trạng? Thí nghiệm của Menđen và giải thích kết quả
- Các chất được cấu tạo như thế nào?
- Định luật phản xạ ánh sáng, Gương phẳng
So how is light transmitted? How to represent the path of light? How is the law of propagation of light stated? Let’s find out through the article below.
Bạn Đang Xem: Sự truyền ánh sáng, Định luật truyền thẳng ánh sáng
I. Light transmission.
The experimental setup is as shown in Figure 2.1.* Question C1 on page 6 of Physics textbook 7: Light from the filament of a bulb travels directly to our eyes through a straight tube or a curved tube?
° Answer Question C1 on page 6 of Physics textbook 7:
– Light travels to the eye in a straight tube (a straight line).
* Question C2 on page 6 of Physics textbook 7: Set up an experiment to check whether light travels in a straight line when no tubes are used. Place 3 perforated cards (Figure 2.2) so that the eye can see the bright flashlight filament through all 3 holes A, B, C.Check if the 3 holes A, B, C on the board and the light bulb are in a straight line or not?
° Answer Question C2 on page 6 of Physics textbook 7:
– Place your eyes behind 3 perforated cards to see the light from the lamp. If the three holes are not aligned, the eye cannot see the light coming from the lamp.
– We thread a string (or a straightedge) through 3 holes ABC
+ If the 3 holes A, B, C and the light bulb are on the same line containing that wire, then they are aligned
+ If the 3 holes A, B, C and the light bulb are not on the same line containing that wire, then they are not aligned
⇒ Conclusion: The path of light in air is a straight line.
* Law of straight propagation of light: In a transparent and uniform medium, light travels in a straight line.
II. Rays and beams of light
* Line representation of light
• The path of light is represented by a directed straight line called a ray of light.
• There are three types of beams:
– Parallel beam consisting of non-intersecting light rays on their path.
– Converging beams consisting of light rays that intersect on their path.
– Divergent beam consisting of flares spread out over their path.
* Question C3 on page 6 of Physics textbook 7: Observe and describe the characteristics of each type of light beam in the following figure 2.5.
° Answer Question C3 on page 7 of Physics textbook 7:
a) A parallel light beam (Figure 2.5a) consists of light rays that do not intersect on their path.
b) A convergent beam (Figure 2.5b) consists of light rays that intersect on their path
c) The diverging beam (Figure 2.5c) consists of light rays that flare out wide in their path.
III. Exercises to apply the knowledge of light transmission
* Question C4 on page 7 of Physics textbook 7: Let’s answer Hai’s question raised in the introduction: Turn on the flashlight, we see the light bulb on, but we can’t see the light’s path. So how do we know which way the light from the lamp comes to our eyes?
Xem Thêm : Cách viết và cân bằng phương trình hoá học
° Answer Question C4 on page 7 of Physics textbook 7:
– Use a curved tube and a straight tube to observe the light bulb is on. In the case of a straight tube, the eyes will only see the light, while the curved tube will not see the light. So light travels in a straight line.
– Note: In fact, our eyes do not see the light ray, but only perceive the light beam traveling to the eye.
* Question C5 on page 7 of Physics textbook 7: Give three needles. Stick three vertical needles on top of a piece of paper on a tabletop. Use the sight to adjust them to align (don’t use a ruler). Clearly state how to look is okay and explain why do so?
° Answer Question C5 on page 7 of Physics textbook 7:
– B1: Insert two vertical needles on a sheet of paper. Aim with your eyes so that the first needle obscures the second.
– B2: Move the third needle to the position where the first needle obscures.
→ So we get 3 needles in line.
– We can do this because: In air (homogeneous medium) light travels in a straight line, so if the first needle lies on the line connecting the second and third needle and the eye, the light from the second needle the second and third needles do not reach the eye, these two needles are obscured by the first needle, so the second and third needles cannot be seen by the eye.
In summary, with the lesson of light transmission, students need to remember the law of light propagation, types of light beams (parallel, convergent, divergent),… wish them all good learning.
+ Light travels through the air with very large objects, close to 300000km/s or 3.108m/s. So, even though we stand very far from an electric light, when we turn on the light, almost immediately we see the light on.
+ In a transparent but NOT HIGHER environment, light DOES NOT TRADE in a straight line. For example, the air in the desert near the ground is hot, it is cold up high, the density of the air is not uniform, light can travel in a curve. Therefore, it is possible to cause an illusion as shown above.
Hope with the article content Transmission of light, Law of straight propagation of light help them. Any suggestions and questions, please leave them in the comment section below for hayhochoi to acknowledge and support, wish you all success!
Tham khảo thêm: Sự truyền ánh sáng, Định luật truyền thẳng ánh sáng
Cảm ơn các anh chị đã đọc bài viết Sự truyền ánh sáng, Định luật truyền thẳng ánh sáng của Eduboston. Hy vọng qua bài viết này các bạn sẽ có nhiều kiến thức và hiểu rõ hơn về Sự truyền ánh sáng, Định luật truyền thẳng ánh sáng . Đừng quên chia sẻ nêu bạn cảm thấy bài viết của chúng tôi có giá trị nhé!