Chào mừng bạn đến với website Eduboston, Hôm nay eduboston.vn sẽ giới thiệu đến bạn về bài viết Giải bài 1, 2, 3 trang 17 SGK Địa lí 9, Hãy cùng chúng tôi tìm hiểu rõ hơn về bài viết Giải bài 1, 2, 3 trang 17 SGK Địa lí 9 bên dưới.
Question and exercise part of the lesson Labor and employment, quality of life page 17 Geography Textbook 9 below to help you systematize what you have learned, better remember and master this knowledge.
Here is the content Solve problems 1, 2, 3, page 17 of Geography 9 Textbook and answer the questions in italics in the middle of the lesson.
I. Instructions for answering questions (mid lesson)
first. Based on Figure 4.1 (Textbook page 15), let’s:
– Comment on the labor force structure between urban and rural areas. Explain the cause.
– Comment on the quality of our country’s labor force. What solutions are needed to improve the quality of labor resources?
Figure 4.1: Structure of the labor force by urban and rural areas and by training
– Most of our country’s labor force is concentrated in rural areas (accounting for 75.8%) because our country’s economy is still mainly agriculture; The process of urbanization is still slow.
– The quality of the labor force in our country is still low, untrained labor accounts for a large proportion (78.8%). In order to improve the quality of the labor force, it is necessary to promote human resource training, diversify forms of training, promote vocational guidance and vocational training for labor export.
2. Observe Figure 4.2 (Textbook page 16), comment on the labor structure and the change in labor structure in our country.
Figure 4.2: Employment structure by industry in 1989 and 2003
– In the structure of labor by industry in our country in 2003, the highest proportion was agriculture, forestry and fishery (59.6%), followed by the proportion of service workers (24.0%) ), the lowest is industrial – construction workers (16.4%).
– In the period 1989 – 2003, the structure of labor employment in our country changed in the following direction: The proportion of agricultural – forestry – fishery workers decreased by 11.9% (from 71.5% in 1989 to 59 .6% in 2003). The proportion of workers in industry – construction increased by 5.2 % (from 11.2% in 1989 to 16.4% in 2003). The proportion of service workers increased by 6.7% (from 17.3% in 1989 to 24.0% in 2003).
3. To solve the problem of employment, what solutions do you think need to be?
To solve the employment problem, the following solutions are required:
– Redistribution of population and labor among regions.
– Diversify economic activities in rural areas.
– To develop industrial and service activities in urban areas.
– Diversify types of training, promote career guidance, vocational training, and job placement.
* Lesson 1, page 17 of Geography 9 Textbook: Why is job creation a serious problem in our country?
* The answer:
– As underemployment in rural areas is widespread, the unemployment rate in urban areas is relatively high (about 6%).
– If employees have no job and no income, they will become a burden on their families and society, affect the improvement of their quality of life, and are prone to complex social problems.
* Lesson 2, page 17 of Geography 9 Textbook: What achievements have we made in improving people’s quality of life?
* The answer:
– The adult literacy rate reached 90.3% (1999).
– The average income level per capita increases.
– People enjoy better and better social services.
– Average life expectancy increases.
– Children’s mortality and malnutrition rates are decreasing, many diseases are repelled,…
* Lesson 3, page 17 of Geography 9 Textbook: Based on the data table (page 17 of the textbook, the figure below) comments on the change in employment by economic sectors in our country and the significance of that change.
* The answer:
– From 1985 to 2002, the structure of employment by economic sectors in our country changed in the following direction: the proportion of workers in the state sector decreased from 15.0% (1985) to 9 .6% (in 2002); the proportion of workers in other economic sectors increased, from 85.0% (1985) to 90.4% (2002).
– That change shows that our economy is moving to the market and integrating with the world
Hope with the article instructions for answering questions and solving exercises 1, 2, 3 page 17 Geography Textbook 9 help them master the lesson knowledge Labor and employment, quality of life. If you have any suggestions and questions, please leave a comment below the article for Hay Learn to recognize and support, wish you good luck in your studies.
Tham khảo thêm: Giải bài 1, 2, 3 trang 17 SGK Địa lí 9
Cảm ơn các anh chị đã đọc bài viết Giải bài 1, 2, 3 trang 17 SGK Địa lí 9 của Eduboston. Hy vọng qua bài viết này các bạn sẽ có nhiều kiến thức và hiểu rõ hơn về Giải bài 1, 2, 3 trang 17 SGK Địa lí 9 . Đừng quên chia sẻ nêu bạn cảm thấy bài viết của chúng tôi có giá trị nhé!