Chào mừng bạn đến với website Eduboston, Hôm nay eduboston.vn sẽ giới thiệu đến bạn về bài viết Dimsum là gì? Hướng dẫn cách làm 5 dimsum điển hình, Hãy cùng chúng tôi tìm hiểu rõ hơn về bài viết Dimsum là gì? Hướng dẫn cách làm 5 dimsum điển hình bên dưới.
Dimsum – a dish commonly found on the menus of many Hong Kong and Taiwanese restaurants, is a distinctive feature of Chinese cuisine. Now, Dimsum has gone beyond the homeland and become one of the most loved Chinese dishes. Even the name Dimsum has made many people curious and wondering. So What is dimsum?? What does dimsum mean? We will learn together to discover more deeply about this unique and typical Chinese dish.
What is dimsum?
What is dimsum? Dimsum is the international transliteration of the word “thunder point” used to refer to a light meal, snack, or breakfast. What does dimsum mean? In Chinese, Dimsum means touching the heart.
Dimsum is the common name for all dishes prepared in a way that is wrapped in a thin layer of dough on the outside, and inside is a filling, including savory, sweet, fried or steamed dishes.
Diverse is that, but the main ingredients to make Dimsum mainly include some main ingredients such as rice flour, flour, meats, seafood and vegetables, herbs, green onions.
The origin of Dimsum types comes from the Chinese people’s habit of drinking tea, that’s why they created small dishes made from rice flour, vegetables, flour, meat… to accompany them. with tea.
The famous types of Dimsum that almost everyone knows about are: steamed shumai, dumpling filled with shrimp and meat, dumplings, shrimp rolls, etc.
Instructions on how to make 5 typical Dimsum
Here thapgiainhietliangchi.com will introduce to 5 most typical ways of making Dimsum, these Dimsums are made mainly from the same ingredients, but are cleverly modified to create different types of Dimsum.
How to make Steamed Dim Sum (Siu Mai)
Ingredients to make steamed shumai include:
Fresh shrimp, lean pork (loin), fat portion, dried shiitake mushrooms, ready-made wonton crust, cornmeal, sesame oil and spices.
How to make Steamed Dim Sum:
- The ingredients are washed, peeled off the skin or parts not needed, then diced at night, minced pork.
- Mix the prepared sirloin and shrimp in a bowl, season with a little salt and cornstarch mixed with a little water.
- Use chopsticks to stir the mixture several times until the meat is flexible, then add the fat, shiitake mushrooms with sesame oil, cooking oil, salt and a little ground pepper. Note: do not use too many mushrooms because too many mushrooms will make the filling sour and disjointed.
- Cut wonton shells into circles. Use a spoon to scoop a little of the mixed filling into the center of the cake and gently fold the crust cleverly.
- Line the bottom of the steamer with parchment paper and put in each Dimsum shumai, cover with a tight lid, and cook over high heat. Steaming time ranges from 6-10 minutes depending on the size of Dimsum shumai you make.
How to make Dimsum dumpling with shrimp and meat
Ingredients for making Dimsum with shrimp paste include:
The crust: tapioca flour, rice flour, little salt, cooking oil, boiling water.
Dumpling filling: shrimp, sesame oil, a little seasoning, pepper, minced garlic.
How to make Dimsum with shrimp and meat filling:
- The first will be how to make Dimsum shells with flour: Pour boiling water into the prepared dough, then mix until smooth, cover with cling film and let the dough rest for 2 hours.
- Shrimps are washed, mixed with all spices and then pureed.
- After the dough is finished brewing, cut it into pieces and then roll it out. Before rolling, you should sprinkle a little dry flour on the bottom to prevent the dough from sticking, take a small bowl or small cup upside down, then they We will create a round pie crust. Do this until the remaining dough is used up.
- Put the pureed shrimp paste in the center of the dough and fold the edges to create a cake shape.
- Finally, put the cake into the steamer and bring it to steam, you can add 1 layer of cooking oil to the steamer or line a piece of carrot and parchment paper below to prevent the cake from sticking. Steam the cake for about 6 – 8 minutes, if the crust is thin, your dumpling crust is thick, then steam it a little longer.
- After steaming the cake, we can eat it hot with sweet and sour fish sauce and herbs.
See also: What is tofu? 4 simple ways to make tofu at home
Bạn Đang Xem: Dimsum là gì? Hướng dẫn cách làm 5 dimsum điển hình
How to make Dimsum dumplings
Ingredients for making dumpling with shrimp paste:
The filling will include: ground pork, green onions, fried onions, pepper, sugar, a little seasoning, shiitake mushrooms, quail eggs.
The crust includes: flour number 11, baking powder, yeast, fat, powdered sugar, fresh milk or water.
How to make Dimsum dumplings
- Mix the filling ingredients well. Boil and peel the quail eggs.
- Knead the dough: first, put all the ingredients into the dough and knead it evenly for about 45-60 minutes, if you are afraid of hand fatigue, then divide the ingredients into 2 and knead into 2 times.
- Divide the dough mixed with water and incubate into equal parts, roll into balls and put the filling inside and pack with quail eggs. Depending on how big or small the cake is, give the right amount of filling and crust.
- Let the cake rest for about 60 minutes and steam for 10 minutes at night, the cake is cooked.
How to make Dumpling Dimsum
Ingredients for Dimsum effervescent include:
Ginger, green onion, minced pork, carrot, cabbage, little salt, ground pepper, sugar, sesame oil.
How to make Dumpling Dimsum:
- Carrots and cabbage stalks are diced, seasoned with 1/2 teaspoon salt and a little water.
- Grate the ginger root, chop the scallions.
- Place minced pork, carrots, cabbage, ginger, and green onions in a mixing bowl.
- Add to the bowl 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper, 1/4 teaspoon sugar, 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil, mix well by hand.
- Dip your hands in the water, then brush the water on the edge of the prepared wonton shell, add the filling in the center and carefully wrap it.
- Put a little oil in a non-stick pan, when the oil is hot, put the cake on and fry on medium heat until golden. Then add boiling water to cover 1/2 of the cake.
- Close the lid and cook for about 10-15 minutes until the water dries up, then remove.
- Dip it with a mixture of soy sauce, a little sesame oil, and chili.
See also: What is Whipping Cream? Uses and how to make Whipping Cream at home
How to make Chinese chives Dimsum
Ingredients for making Chinese shallot cake Dimsum include:
Wheat flour number 11, 1 beaten egg, chives washed and drained, 1 bowl of dried shrimps, 1 bunch of vermicelli soaked in cold water to bloom, picked out and cut into small pieces. 1 little boiling water, cold water, salt, ground white pepper, cooking oil, sugar.
How to make Chinese chives Dimsum
- How to make Dimsum shells with flour: Put flour, sugar, a little cooking oil, a little salt in a bowl to knead the dough and mix it well. Next, slowly add boiling water and use the rolling pin to mix the dough so it won’t get hot. Then add cold water and continue kneading until the dough becomes a smooth ball.
- Round the dough and put it in a bowl and cover with cling film to let the dough rest and not dry out, let it rest for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Put the pan on the stove, add a little cooking oil, wait until the oil is hot, then add the eggs and use chopsticks to stir continuously, the eggs are just cooked, then turn off the stove and remove the eggs to a plate to cool.
- Put the chopped shallots, dried shrimps, finely chopped vermicelli and scrambled eggs, add seasoning powder, ground pepper, and a pinch of salt to a large bowl and mix them well.
- Take the dough out, divide it into balls weighing about 70g, then round the balls, roll the dough into a thin circle, then scoop 2-3 spoons of filling on one side.
- Use your hands to pull the dough in half, so that it forms a half circle, lightly press the outer edges of the dough to seal the edges, the filling does not stick out, so you have a shallot cake. After flowers, you can put them in a plastic bag and store in the freezer for later use.
- When you want to eat, put the pan on the stove, heat a new pan, add 5-6 tablespoons of cooking oil, when the oil is hot turn down the heat and put the cakes in and fry them until golden brown on both sides.
How to make super delicious Dimsum dipping sauce
In order for Dimsum dishes to achieve the best and most standard flavor, the dipping sauce is an indispensable part. After you have successfully made the types of Dimsum that we introduced above, do not forget to immediately refer to the following way to make the best Dimsum sauce!
You prepare soy sauce, hot chili sauce, lemon juice, sweet and sour sauce, minced garlic, cooking oil and some minced chili if you like spicy food.
Place 3 tablespoons soy sauce in a bowl, add 1 tablespoon chili sauce, ½ tablespoon lime juice and add ½ tablespoon sweet and sour sauce, stirring until well-dissolved.
At this time, put the pan on the stove, put in a little cooking oil, wait for the oil to heat up, then add the minced garlic and saute. Then, you take out the fried garlic and set it aside for a cup. When enjoying Dimsum, please scoop some fried garlic and minced chili mixed into the dipping sauce to enjoy with all kinds of Dimsum. Making dipping sauce is quite simple, isn’t it!
So we know what Dimsum is and how to make 5 delicious typical Dimsum dishes. You can completely show off your talent at home to enjoy with your family the very typical Chinese dishes on the weekend.
Tham khảo thêm: Dimsum là gì? Hướng dẫn cách làm 5 dimsum điển hình
Cảm ơn các anh chị đã đọc bài viết Dimsum là gì? Hướng dẫn cách làm 5 dimsum điển hình của Eduboston. Hy vọng qua bài viết này các bạn sẽ có nhiều kiến thức và hiểu rõ hơn về Dimsum là gì? Hướng dẫn cách làm 5 dimsum điển hình . Đừng quên chia sẻ nêu bạn cảm thấy bài viết của chúng tôi có giá trị nhé!